How should you make your choice from among more than 60 000 training organisations listed in France? Which ones are “good” and which ones are “not so good”? Who can you trust?
With this in mind, the law dated March 5th 2014 entrusts the responsibility for the supervision and quality control of the training organisations with which they work to the training financiers (OPCA, OPACIF, FONGECIF, State, regional authorities, the Unemployment agency (Pôle Emploi) and Agefiph) in order to improve the transparency of the training programmes available and to encourage a gradual increase regarding the quality of training operations.
Decree N° 2015-790 dated June 30th 2015 lays down the criteria that came into effect on January 1st 2017 and which allow the financiers to accomplish this mission.
Six criteria are evaluated:
- Accurate identification of the goals of the training programme and adapting it to the public being trained
- Adapting the arrangements with regard to accommodating students, supervising the teaching and evaluating the trainees
- Correlation between the teaching methods, techniques and support and the training available
- Professional qualification and vocational training for the people in charge of the training
- The conditions covering public information with regard to the training available, time frames for accessing training and the results obtained
- Taking into account the comments submitted by trainees
To achieve this, the financial organisations jointly agreed on 21 indicators within the framework of a single data base known as DATA DOCK . Training organisations must complete these 21 indicators and provide proof of their allegations in order to be admitted to the data base. Any training organisation that is not listed in this data base will not be able to obtain financing for the training it provides within the framework of vocational training.
The financial organisations must also ensure that the financial contribution corresponds to the training services purchased and to the prices charged for equivalent services.
As from January 1st 2017, they must publish on their websites the list of training organisations that are listed in DATA DOCK and with which they have training agreements.
Following on from its Quality Charter and its OPQF certification in November 2015, LINGUAPOLIS has been listed in DATA DOCK since February 17th 2017 and can be listed by all OPCA’s in this respect.