Les formations en langues avec Linguapolis : la rigueur germanique, le service à l'americaine, et la French Touch en plus !  

Financing training

"CPF de transition"

The Individual Training Leave is requested by the employee, who must obtain permission from his/her employer to leave his/her post for the duration of the training course (one year maximum) and its cost may be covered by the OPACIF (cost of training and in certain cases, part of the employee's remuneration is covered).

More information:


To find out more :

If you are an employee or a job-seeker



If you are an employer

Contact your OPCO, whose name and details are shown on your certificate of payment into the professional training fund.